Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blueberry "Ice-cream"

Hello everyone!

The amazing weather we’ve been having these days has inspired me to make my own ice-cream! Of course, this is not your typical store-bought, sugar-filled ice-cream. This version has nothing but natural ingredients and tons of protein to keep us going!






RECIPE


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup blueberries
  • ½ cup Greek yogurt
  • ½ frozen banana
  • 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds
  • 1 Tbsp Agave nectar/honey (optional)
Directions:
Throw everything together in a blender (I use my reliable MagicBullet) and pulse until well blended. You may need to shake it or use a spoon a couple of times if mixture gets stuck on the sides. But that’s okay. Transfer to a container or bowl and let sit in the freezer for 10-15min. Grab a spoon, and enjoy! Servings: 2 (or 1 if you’re like me ;P)

~Milu

No comments:

Post a Comment