Friday, July 26, 2013

3-Ingredient Quinoa Salad

Happy Friday!

I know I've been away for a while, but I promise to start posting more often soon! I'll leave you with this super easy and fresh Quinoa salad. I know, I know, I'm a huge quinoa fan. I just think it's such a great and versatile (and nutritious!) food. Just wait, and I'll soon share with you some of my baking recipes using this amazing grain!










Ingredients:
  • 1 cup uncooked quinoa
  • 1 bunch green onion, chopped
  • 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
  • Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and 1 tsp olive oil

Directions:

Cook quinoa as previously described (see here). While quinoa is still warm add the corn and chopped green onion. Let it sit until is has cooled down to room temperature. Season to taste (I used the spices mentioned in the ingredients list, but you can add whatever you like).

Enjoy!

~Milu

No comments:

Post a Comment