Saturday, June 29, 2013

Raspberry-Chocolate Light Shake

Good morning!

Today I'll leave you with my most recent signature breakfast shake. Most mornings I need something quick and easy-to-digest just before I hit the gym, and nothing fits better that description than a typical smoothie. The trick is, however, making it both light and tasty so that it gives me energy but doesn't make my tummy feel so full I cannot workout. This raspberry smoothie is super simple and, if you use Stevia, it only has 100 calories! 







Ingredients:
  • 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
  • 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 2 tbsp agave syrup or 2 drops of Stevia natural sweetener
  • 4 ice cubes
  • 1/2 cup water

Directions:

Blend all ingredients together until smooth and voila!

Enjoy!

~Milu

No comments:

Post a Comment