Friday, June 21, 2013

New Blog Alert!

Hello everyone!

With the first day of Summer comes the start of a new blog. For those of you who know me, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Blog!, and for those of you who don’t… my name is Milu, I am a self confessed foodie with a passion for nutrition and creative cooking. As  well, as a fitness enthusiast, I am not only interested in the nutritional value of what I prepare, but also in keeping it ‘calorie-conscious’. Most of my inspiration comes from my inability to follow recipes word by word, my resistance to use too-calorie-dense ingredients, and the fact that I always seem to be missing something from my pantry. Please join me as I attempt to start a catalog of my ‘culinary adventures’ in my tiny downtown kitchen. Stay tuned!

~Milu

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for your initiative. I totally will support you with facts and information. Try to read something about canary grass (alpiste) which extract has big quantities of protein and the seaweed powder that contains iodine and helps to loose some weight.Figure out the potential of those ingredients in your kitchen. Take care little sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I believe you're thinking of flax seed (looks a lot like 'alpiste') and spirulina which comes from a kind of algae. In fact, I will be using ground flax seed in my first post (coming soon!), and I also really like spirulina so I will certainly find a way to incorporate it into some recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete